LightBasic™ translucent skylights strike the right balance between price and performance. Their sandwich panel design and lightweight framing make them a great choice for manufacturing spaces, warehouses, hangars and more, and they’re available in both custom and pre-engineered/pre-assembled configurations.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Self-flashing Single Slope translucent panel skylights are a great choice for both new construction and retrofit applications. They’re available in pre-engineered sizes from 2’ x 4’ to 5’ x 20’, feature a durable face sheet for tough performance against the elements, and offer insulation options for enhanced thermal performance.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are also self-flashing, allowing for ease of installation and less time on-site, and in most areas do not require fall protection screens (check local requirements).
Select LightBasic™ pre-assembled skylights are also available online at shopmajorskylights.com in select sizes and options. If you don’t see what you need, contact our Sales Team at 888-759-2678 or email@example.com.
For quick and easy ordering of select sizes, check out our online store where you will find versions of our LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ skylights in sizes from 2ft. x 4ft. to 5ft. x 10ft. ready for quick delivery. Don’t see the right configuration? Call us and we’ll work with you to find a system that fits your project’s needs.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are value-engineered to emphasize economy and durability. They come standard with two sheet color options – white and crystal, as well as insulation options. Besides soft, diffuse natural light, LightBasic™ systems also feature:
- 2.75″ thick panels.
- 12” x 24” grid pattern.
- Translucent panel skylight systems are much lighter than comparable glass systems, which reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors – White and Crystal.
- Insulation can be added to LightBasic™ skylights for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with AAMA 603.8 clear anodized finish.
- May contribute to LEED® credits.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.
LightBasic™ – Testing Report
Product Line Comparison Chart
Specs & Details
Check out Major’s new Tech Library & Design Studio – with easy-to-access information on all of our daylighting systems, from specs to BIM models to technical info and more. Click on the image below to get started!
Related Technical Details
LightBasic™ – Skylight Specification