LightBasic™ value-engineered translucent wall systems are the perfect balance of price and performance.
When your project demands a simple, cost-effective, lightweight translucent panel wall system, look no further than LightBasic™. Perfectly suited for warehouses, manufacturing centers, offices and other locations where glare-free light is instrumental to occupant performance and comfort, LightBasic™ translucent panel wall systems are a good fit for both new and retrofit construction, and are custom-designed to fit your specific needs and requirements.
LightBasic™ translucent wall systems are the perfect balance of economy and performance. They are constructed with an aluminum framing system that is optimized for toughness and light weight, and the panels feature a durable fiberglass face sheet that provides long-term performance and diffuse natural light. For more demanding climates, LightBasic™ systems can be configured with two different panel insulation options, and both Crystal and White sheet colors are available to help you make the most of the sun’s rays.
When budgets rule the day, consider a durable LightBasic™ system from Major!
LightBasic™ is a value-engineered translucent panel wall system that emphasizes economy and is a durable and dependable option for tight budgets.
LightBasic™ systems feature:
- Systems available in 2.75″ thick panels, with panel sizes up to 5′ x 20′
- Translucent panel wall systems, being much lighter than comparable glass systems, reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors – White and Crystal.
- Classic grid layouts include In-line Shoji, Staggered Shoji and Tuckerman patterns in sizes from 6″x 6″ up to 12″ x 24″.
- Two available energy-saving translucent insulation options can be added to LightBasic™ systems for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- Optional poured and debridged structural polyurethane thermal breaks available.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with a full range of long-lasting AAMA 2604/2605 coatings and AAMA 603.8 anodizing colors to meet your aesthetic needs.
- May contribute to LEED® credits.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.
|Testing Report – LightBasic™|
|Major Industries Product Line Comparison Chart|
Specs & Details
Click on the buttons below to download 3-part specifications and CLICK HERE for technical drawings and BIM product models.
(Please Note: BIM product models are currently available for Guardian 275® wall systems and skylights only.)
If you require additional information or are looking for product information and can’t find it on our site, please contact Major at 888-759-2678 or via email at email@example.com. You can also contact us via our chat function to ask any specific questions you have about our products.
|LightBasic™ Wall System Specification|
|LightBasic™ Wall System Details|