Major Industries has established an outstanding reputation for quality skylights and wall panel systems, and we credit this success to the pride and satisfaction our employees take in their work. As we grow and continue to develop as a leader in the daylighting industry, we are always looking to add to the quality of our work force.
Apply online or send your cover letter and resume via email, letter or fax to:
Outside Sales – Commercial Glazing Products
Major Industries, a skylight and curtainwall manufacturer based in Wausau, WI. seeks a West Coast based remote Business Development employee for a multi-state western region, to locate and close new business.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate sales efforts and new business opportunities in a multi-state territory
- Arrange and conduct meetings; speak before groups
- Compile lists of prospective customers for sales leads
- Maintain a customer call database with detailed notes, and maintain monthly sales activity reports
- Call on customers to drive our brands and demonstrate our products using samples and literature
- Available for full time work and have a valid driver’s license
- 50-60% travel
- Experience working with commercial contractor accounts as well as architects in a professional setting
- Working experience in customer service and outside sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working computer knowledge including MS Office programs
- Adaptable sales personality and the ability to work independently
Compensation: Solid Base pay + commissions; medical, dental; 401K plan; Paid holidays; Flexible work schedule.
Major Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of architectural skylights and wall systems, has an immediate full-time opening for a highly qualified Design Drafter to create drawings based on job specifications, generate submission drawings for customers and architectural approval, and produce shop drawings and related details for production.
Qualified applicants should have the following:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015
- The ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and Revit is a plus
- Previous architectural product knowledge is also a plus
- A degree in mechanical or architectural design is preferred
In addition to a competitive wage and benefits package, a signing bonus is available for candidates with significant drafting experience.